Monday, May 20, 2013

I think I do know....the best way to share posts like this one would be twitter or a URL feed but..

I'm not creating a new twitter account just for this blog ;) and I want to share those links on this page... so, today, I emailed the HTML5 WG, whatwg.org's founder, and looked into whether the HTML5 spec would support my google chrome request. Since it won't, I'm looking for my own *possible* solution (it is possible, but I don't know if I'll prototype an end-result past HTML POST-composing new email messages in the browser) and whether it's perhaps monetizable, although this goal is of lesser significance at the moment. I'm more interested in today in finding a company cause that parallels mine - similar to finding a user-need that warrants a lot of time-for-pay - as in working to support Mozilla? idk but O'Reilly media has good stuff. Here's a video I heard from them today on open-source.

No comments:

Post a Comment